Linguamatics Community Website
This website at community.linguamatics.com (“Website”) is owned and maintained by Linguamatics Ltd, 324 Cambridge Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WG, UK. Registered Company Number: 4248841.
The resources available via this customer portal, including downloads, knowledge sources, and community forums (“Resources”), accessible on a secure log-in basis from community.linguamatics.com, are intended for use by those evaluating or using Linguamatics’ I2E software and related tools.
Linguamatics may make improvements or changes to the Resources at any time and without notice.
Access to and Use of Resources
Access to and use of the Resources is provided by Linguamatics subject to the following:
- Linguamatics may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of the Resources after changes are posted means you agree to be bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You agree that access to and use of this Website and its content is at your own risk.
- Linguamatics reserves the right to adapt or alter the Resources at any time at its discretion without notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that Linguamatics has no liability for any loss which you may suffer from any use of, or inability to use, any part of the Resources.
- Linguamatics will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Resources but gives no warranties, undertakings or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, quality, completeness or fitness for purpose of the Resources.
- Linguamatics disclaims all warranties, express or implied to the fullest extent permitted by law. Neither Linguamatics, its affiliates, nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Resources shall be liable for any loss, damage or cost whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising from reliance on the Resources, or access to, use of, or inability to use the Resources.
- The above limitation includes any loss, damage or cost caused by any viruses that infect your computer equipment, software or data.
You must not:
- use the Resources in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the Resources;
- use the Resources in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity, including but not limited to downloading or seeking to download Linguamatics or third party software for which you have no license;
- use the discussion forums(s) hosted here to post any material, or links to any material, which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy or which would violate any law including but not limited to all applicable data protection or medical confidentiality regulations;
- use the Resources to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- use data collected from the Resources for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
You must be solely responsible for the context and content of any contribution you make to the discussion forum(s) for I2E users which are included in the Resources.
Any breach of any of the above requirements will result in immediate termination of your access to the Resources, without prejudice to any other remedies which Linguamatics may have.
Cookies and Privacy
Third Party Websites and Links
The Resources may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom Linguamatics has no control. Such links are therefore provided merely as a convenience and Linguamatics shall have no liability for them.
Linguamatics makes no warranties, undertakings or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, quality, completeness or fitness for purpose of any information contained in such third party websites, or products or services offered by such third parties, and shall have no liability for any loss, damage or cost of any kind arising from such information or products or services. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Linguamatics.
Medical Information, Personal Data
The Resources may contain information provided by you or other I2E users relating to methods of analysis of various medical data. The Resources do not provide healthcare information or advice.
Personal data (including but not limited to healthcare data) must not be disclosed by you. Any data relating to patients must be anonymised by you before any reference is made to it in discussion forums included in the Resources, and you agree that as the provider of any such information you are solely liable for compliance with all applicable privacy and data security requirements irrespective of jurisdiction.
Linguamatics shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in these communications and materials for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing and marketing products.
Intellectual Property Rights
Linguamatics owns all copyright, patents, database rights, trade marks, designs, know-how and confidential information (whether registered or not), and all other intellectual property rights in the content of the Website and structure of the Resources. The content of the Resources may be subject to intellectual property rights owned either by Linguamatics or by you and/or other licensed I2E users, as the case may be. To the extent that the Resources enable exchange of ideas which are capable of re-use and/or adaptation in your business or those of other licensed I2E users, Linguamatics has no intention of restricting any such re-use or adaptation.
Any of the Resources which are expressly provided subject to Linguamatics licensing requirements shall continue to be subject to such licensing requirements. Therefore you may not copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any such Resources in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such Resources, without express written consent from the copyright proprietor (which may not be Linguamatics). In addition, the Linguamatics name and logo are registered trademarks, and may not be used without written permission from Linguamatics.
Please note that Linguamatics actively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the applicable law.
The provision of the Resources is intended to comply with laws applicable in England.
Other countries may have laws and regulatory requirements that differ from those in England. These Terms & Conditions of Use and your use of the Resources shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising in connection with the provision and use of the Resources.